Peg MGF is an abbreviation for pegylated mechano growth factor. MGF refers to the splice variant of the gene IGF which is designed to increase the count of stem cells in muscles, amongst many other roles in an animal’s body, while allowing existing muscle fibers to mature and fuse. This process is essential for adult animals to grow new muscle tissue. Naturally, MGF cannot travel through the bloodstream and is produced locally as a body requires.
To address the needs of animals that are not producing muscle tissue as they should and would require intervention, pegylated MGF was developed. This is a synthetic MGF peptide with a water base which is designed to be applied intramuscularly. This version of the chemical can travel through the bloodstream, though it will only be stable here for a few minutes.
The pegylation process involves fusing polyethylene glycol or PEG to the larger MGF molecule to increase its stability. In this case PEG will act as a coating to protect the MGF molecule which will, in theory, allow this substance to be carried through the bloodstream for longer periods of time without experiencing breakdown.
Actions of PEG MGF
When produced naturally, MGF is designed to be raised when the muscle fibers have experienced resistance which have caused them to break down so that repair and growth can be attained by the animal.
- MGF will help an animal’s body to access the resources it needs to produce new muscle fibers and stimulate growth in the affected area. This can also promote the retention of nitrogen in the muscle fibers while increasing protein synthesis.
- The MGF compound can be used to promote overall growth in muscle fibers as well as maintaining muscle that has developed in parts of the body which may not be as developed as other areas which have muscles more commonly used.
The results of administering Peg MGF appear to be largely administration dependent. The idea of using pegylated chemicals is approved by the FDA as this is not shown to cause a negative reaction in the body. The peg molecules are not broken down in the body and animal studies have found that these molecules will be excreted intact via the urine or feces.
There is still some question as to whether or not MGF can be administered to gain safe results, so more research will be performed before it is approved as a whole.
Technical Aspects of the Peptide
Studies that were performed on older rodent test subjects found that the results of this peptide would vary compared to animals that were in prime physical condition at the time that the peptide was applied.
- The older muscle tissue in the rodents that were showing their age it was found that there was a reduction in the muscle fibers even with the administration of peg MGF. This was generally attributed to the decrease in activity found in the satellite cells rather than a reaction to the peptide itself.
- Generally, once the muscles reached a certain size the growth would cease, though if MGF was present the cells in satellite areas could become activated and they cause the mature muscles to crease a hypertrophy reaction in the tissues.
- During some experiments, MGF would be administered using intramuscular means. In this case the animals saw a 20 percent increase in the weight of the muscle fibers where the peptide had been injected within 2 weeks of this administration.
- Further studies noted that similar applications of IGF would require 4 months of similar applications in order to see a 25 percent increase in muscle mass. It was generally found that when attempting to create rapid muscle growth in animals, MGF was generally more potent than IGF.
The proper administration of peg MGF has been the subject of much debate amongst researchers. Determining the key to this process will allow this peptide to be used while ensuring that the test subjects not be exposed to unnecessary or excessively severe side effects which would damage the overall usefulness of the peptide.
There are several methods that can be used to harvest or synthesize PEG MGF for research purposes. The best way to find the best supplier of these peptides is to take the time to find a chemical manufacturer that uses the synthesizing method that is most consistent with your research.
This will allow you to accurately compare your research with any updated studies to ensure consistency in the information that is gained from these trials, making sure the safety of future applications of these chemicals. Those that use consistent synthesizing methods will also be able to provide consistent products which can cut costs by allowing researchers to buy these items in bulk as desired.
Peg Mgf in our store: http://www.maximpeptide.com/peg-mgf-2mg/