Igf-1 lr3 is a polypeptide amino acid that is sometimes referred to as Long r3 igf-1. Because of its molecule build and structural properties, it is sometime confused with a similar peptide known as Long r2 ifg-1. It is available for purchase of the expressed, exclusive use of scientific study and research on animal test subjects. It is a white powder in its physical state. It also contains a molecular weight of 9200.
Igf-1 lr3’s Mechanics
According to scientific research conducted on animal test subjects, Igf-1 lr3 works with secretions conducted by the liver. These secretions work as a discarding agent for glucose throughout the animal test subject’s body. They are considered to be highly anabolic, which means that their processes tend toward organs and tissues building via the chemical reactions of complex molecules. Therefore, the peptide acts to manage insulin dispersal, which then encourages primary muscular growth. The secretion is especially spiked during an animal test subject’s developmental stages. The unfortunate part of these secretions is that their half life is very rapid, as it lasts only around 20 minutes.
Igf-1 lr3’s functionality is such that it extends the half-life of these liver secretions. It does so by halting the deactivation of binding proteins in the bloodstream of animal test subjects. This methodology extends the half-life of the secretion to around 20 hours. During this time frame, the secretion functions properly and does not suffer degradation. This extended half-life enables the following to occur in animal test subjects:
- Increased transport of glucose
- Decreased protein degradation
- Increased synthesis of RNA
- Increased protein synthesis
- Increased transport of amino acids to cells
Additionally, scientific study on animal test subjects has determined that Igf-1 lr3 can elevate protein synthesis and nitrogen retention.
Benefits of Igf-1 lr3
Scientific research conducted on animal test subjects relating to Igf-1 lr3 determine that the peptide is linked to several theoretical benefits. These theoretical benefits include:
- Increased endurance – Scientific research conducted on animal test subjects determine that Igf-1 lr3’s properties regarding the promotion of protein synthesis and inhibiting of protein degradation allows for enhanced stretches of muscular performance before fatigue sits in.
- Increased muscle retention – Because of Igf-1 lr3’s extended half-life, the peptide promotes a longer period of the secretions that regulate muscular repair and growth. Thus, scientific study have determined that this extended half-life causes an increased facility for an animal test subject to keep muscular shape and tone.
- More efficient injury recovery – Because of the peptide’s ability to prolong the half-life of secretions related to muscular repair, scientific study on animal test subjects have determined that this process promotes an elevated instance of muscle, tissue, and skeletal structure repair. Thus, the peptide has been determined to play a key role in allowing animal test subjects to heal from injury faster.
Side Effects of Igf-1 lr3
Although there have been several theoretical benefits associated with the use of Igf-1 lr3 that have been derived from scientific research conducted on animal test subjects, studies have also determined some negative side effects that have been theoretically tied to the peptide.
The most noteworthy negative side effect that has been linked to the peptide’s use relates to hypoglycemia. This condition involves an unusually decreased amount of glucose that is found in the blood (that is, “low blood sugar”). According to scientific study based on animal test subjects, the condition is thought to be a side effect of Igf-1 lr3’s ability to enhance the transport of glucose in a more efficient way. Additionally, studies on animal test subjects show that this negative side effect can be counteracted with an elevated intake of glucose by the animal test subject.
Other potential negative side effects relating to Igf-1 lr3 may include:
- Irregularities relating to the cardiovascular system, including cardiac arrest
- Swelling of the extremities
- Drop in blood pressure
For Scientific Use Only
Even though scientific study has been conducted on animal test subjects to in order to determine Igf-1 lr3’s scope of operational mechanics and functionality including its theoretical benefits and potentially negative side effects, it should be noted that any findings that have been linked to the peptide are still based in current laboratory research. Because Igf-1 lr3 is currently in this research phase, any matters of purchase relating to this peptide must exclusively be contained to scientific research, and any study regarding the peptide should only be contained to the restrictions of a strictly controlled environment such as a laboratory or medical research facility.